We’re looking for a friendly face to join our team!
As we approach our twentieth year, we are fortunate that we have enjoyed success and tremendous growth. Several of our employees started as customers. If you enjoy people, have a friendly personality, and are interested in full or part time work, please see the jobs listed below and ask the cashier for an application. For more details, feel free to speak with Dan or Barb.
Indoor Job Opportunities:
- Part–time Barn Assistant – Assist with products, employees and special projects.
- Visual Merchandiser – Creatively display merchandise throughout barn in order to generate sales.
- In House Interior Decorator (full or part time, daytime hours) – Meet with clients, create interior designs & oversee installation.
- Café Manager – Operating the café efficiently and effectively delivering the highest standards of service, freshness, cleanliness, and profitability.
- Café Associates (weekend daytime hours) – Assisting customers at the register, creating specialty coffee drinks, assisting with food prep and maintaining the café.
- Cashiers (evenings and weekends) – Assisting customers at the cash register and working on special projects.
Outdoor Job Opportunities:
- Landscape Designer – Meet with clients, create landscape designs & oversee installations.
- Driver/ Installer – Deliver & install plant material for our customers and work on special projects.
- Plant/Container Designer – Arrange and plant colorful plants in containers. Should have a good eye and enjoy working with customers.
- Seasonal Annual and Perennial staff – Unload trucks, tag plants and work on special projects.
- Waterer – Water and groom plants, special projects.
- Horticultural Intern (seasonal) – Develop an understanding of nursery center operations.
- Loader – Load customer‘s cars, clean up property, restock and special projects.