Not Everyone Has a Green Thumb
We get it. Maybe you love plants, have a great eye for design, but are at a loss about choosing the right plant. Luckily, our amazing horticulture experts at Scottsdale Farms Garden Center and Nursery are here to help. See us when you have questions like:
- What plants are best in low light?
- Can shade plants thrive in my garden?
- Can I have a great yard and save money on water?
- What are the best plant mixes for container gardens?
- What plants are right for inside my home?
- What color combinations will have the most impact?
- Should I choose annuals or perennials for my seasonal bed?
- Are there certain plants that work best in the North Georgia climate?
- What plant is this? Take a cutting and bring it in.
- My plant is sick. What’s wrong with it? Take a picture of a cutting, place the cutting in a Ziploc bag and bring it in.
- Something is eating my plant, what do I do?
No matter what your question is, we’ve got answers that will solve your problems and create the indoor or outdoor space of your dreams. See us today and get inspired!