Mobile Phone Photography Workshop
September 12 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Taught by Atlanta School of Photography, join us for our first Mobile Phone Photography Workshop. We use our cell phones today to tell our stories–what we eat, what we love, what we want. In this workshop, learn not only how to use your mobile camera as a documentary tool but also as an expression and creation of the artist in you. It’s been said in photography that the best camera is the one you have with you.
If you are new to mobile photography or simply want to take it up a notch, this workshop is for you.
You will learn:
- How to operate your camera with basic controls
- How to adjust exposure (brightness) and focus for perfect pics
- Cool features including Portrait mode, panorama, flash, and HDR
- Most popular apps for editing your images on the phone
- How to download and share your images–Instagram and more
- How mobile phone photography perfectly supplements your serious photographic work
- Lenses for camera phone
This is a hands-on workshop. We ask that you bring your phone and a charger to this workshop. You’ll have the option to purchase a few inexpensive apps, so have your iTunes/Google Play/etc account password available.
Reservations required – Limited to 12 participants – $35/person
Call the store to book! 770-777-5875